2009/01/06

Project: Research notes on Chinese companies listed on the US stock exchanges


I believe China is a region that any investor must consider investing for the next decade and beyond. Jim Rogers, the famous American investor, mentioned in winter 2008 that he added more positions in China and, for the first time, invested in Taiwan. There are currently over 80 Chinese companies listed publicly in the United States and hundreds on the Hong Kong and Shanghai exchanges. I believe many of them have yet to attract North American investors' attention.

Equity investment and research is my passion, and I look forward to every opportunity to be further involved. I am planning to publish research notes on Chinese companies that I believe have strong potential.

Stay tuned!

Happy new year!

No comments: