2008/12/13

FSX turned into KaChing ?! What a name...??

FSX (incorporated as an SEC registered investment advisor) is a fantasy stock exchange that is available on the Facebook website with more than 288,000 users worldwide. The portfolio I managed has achieved over 20% return since April 2008 inception and is currently one of the top 25 elite ranked portfolios worldwide. The portfolio history and analytic can be access from http://apps.facebook.com/hedgestop/?ht=portfolio/2988/holdings.

If you don't have a Facebook account, an alternative link is here.

The FSX portfolio is used to demonstrate my strong interest in investment management and equity research, which I started learning by
personally investing in the US market in 2002. Investment is a life-long learning course, and I have committed myself to learn continuously from all sources with an open mind.

If you are interested for an unbiased or second opinion related to equity investment. Please feel free to contact me.

No comments: